Breast Lift W/implants - Davis, CA

SO HAPPY! After having my baby my breasts were...

SO HAPPY! After having my baby my breasts were super saggy and I decided to finally get a breast lift after years of thinking about it. I met with many doctors before choosing one who I felt comfortable with. He (and others as well) told me if I only got a breast lift my breasts would look perkier but smaller so I decided to get implants as well. I am SOOO happy with my results and I love my doctor. I have zero regrets and people always tell me how amazing they look.

Defintely recommend the procedure to anyone who is considering it. Just make sure you have done alot of research so that you and your doctor can discuss optionsn to acheive the look you want.

You're a smart lady to do your homework! I'm glad your surgery had such a positive outcome. Thanks for sharing with us.

Davis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B has many years of experience. He made me look exactly how I wanted to and I feel great about myself and my decision to have this surgery done. He is easy to talk to and him and his staff made me feel very comfortable.