Beautifully Sculpted - Davie, FL

I always hated that I couldn't wear tighter shirts...

I always hated that I couldn't wear tighter shirts because of those pesky back rolls. Dr. Rodriguez sculpted my back in such a beautiful shapely way that I feel confident wearing whatever I want.

He did my liposculpture only under local anesthesia and only took him about an hour to do do my procedure. I didn't have to take a single pill...not even a sedative to calm my nerves. I felt completely confident with him. I drove myself back home that is how easy and painless made it for me. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez, you truly have the hands of an artist!!

Plantation Facial Plastic Surgeon

Word of mouth.

Lots of swelling and bruising (black and blue for 3 weeks). The swelling, you will experience it for about a month or month and a half. They usually change you into a garment before you come out of the OR, and most offices help you buy a garment through one of their suppliers. One company that most doctors use is Veronique.
I've been considering this for a long time now and I have an appointment for a consultation with a different doctor. I'll definitely look into Dr. Rodriguez, I haven't been able to find a doctor that seems to have good bedside manners here in Central FL.

Heiddy, did you experience a lot of swelling and/or bruising? Was there a compression garmet that you needed to wear? (If yes, did the office staff help you order it?)

Thanks!
I had my procedure done Saturday morning and I was back to work Monday. The first night you feel a little weak and very sore, but I took some Tylenol about 800mg and I felt much better. By Sunday night, I was ready to go back to work. Of course, some soreness but nothing that a Tylenol can't handle.
PS: I only took tylenol on Saturday night.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Did you have much of a recovery period after this procedure?