32 Years Old and Absolutely Loving my New Figure After Liposuction! Davie, FL

As a doctor myself, I’m all too aware of how...

As a doctor myself, I’m all too aware of how important it is to have the right doctor. Choosing Dr. Enrique Hanabergh to do my abdominal/flank liposuction was one of the best decisions of my life!

Naturally, I was a little anxious while waiting for my consultation appointment, but as soon as I met Dr. EH I felt completely at ease. He took his time to thoroughly explain the procedure, as well as exactly what to expect during and afterwards. I did think of a few minor questions the following week, and Dr. EH ALWAYS go back to me right away to answer my questions.

I had liposuction on a Friday under local anesthesia. Although at times somewhat uncomfortable, it was never painful. The next 2 days I was sore, but by Sunday evening I felt much better, and I had no problem returning to work on Monday. I never would have thought it would be so easy!

I have always been self-conscience about my mid- section. Now I am 1 month post-op, and I STILL can’t get over the shock of seeing my new sleek silhouette in the mirror every time I undress! It really is amazing.

My only regret is that I didn’t see Dr. EH years ago! I am so lucky to have found a plastic surgeon that is not only extremely skilled, but also a genuinely wonderful person who really cares about his patients! I recommend Dr. EH 1,000%!!!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Could you please update photos? Also, do you happen to know anyone who has done lipo and been satisfied for 5+ years? Thank you so much and best of luck to you :)
Hi ... I would really love to know if you had any bra rolls removed?? And as a patient of Doctor Hanabergh myself, I completely concur~ he's super cool! It's like we found The state of the art Plastic Surgeon!!
Without showing ur face can u post pre and after photo? I am glad that everything turned out so well for u.
I definitely will after my next follow up appointment!