Technical Answer Makes Sense - Davenport, IA

I also had under lid and forehead. Satisfied with...

I also had under lid and forehead. Satisfied with the cosmetic look but had not been prepared for not being able to read well for 6 weeks & constant dryness blurriness. It definitely smoothed the skin and opened the eyes even though the scar below one eye is still apparent. I expect that scar to go away much sooner than the ones in the scalp. good thing that I had been letting my hair grow longer. Wish there had been printed info telling about lymphatic massage & bacitrin. Even You Tube didn't show facial massage. Doctor joked about no need for steroids to reduce swelling so I took diuertics. Daughter's wedding was reason for it but wish I realized it actually takes 3 months to heal.

Davenport Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is skilled & was honest in telling me expectations prior except for estimating healing time. He has a great personality. I didn't realize the large number of stitches needed, over 40 stitches in the top of my head but absolutely no pain. He has been available for short follow ups but his staff never answer my emails and he doesn't want me to Skype or email. The makeup person was nice but only wants to sell products. Front desk are brisk and not friendly at all.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you're happy with the final result, even if the "journey" was more than you expected. I appreciate you sharing what that was like, so others will know everything surgery entails.

Thank you for your review. Your comments were very helpful.