40 Years Old Mini Lift and Implants - Davenport, IA

It's getting real! I go in for surgery on...

It's getting real! I go in for surgery on Wednesday, July 2. I am 5'4" and weigh 165. I will be getting a mini lift with 550cc gel implants on both sides. I got my labs and EKG done today and picked the prescriptions up last week. The doctor also gave me 2 optional (but highly recommended) prescriptions. They said they were optional because they were expensive and probably wouldn't be covered by insurance. The first was a a pill for nausea and my insurance ended up covering that. The second was celebrex and insurance wouldn't cover it but I went on their website and signed up for a discount card and only had to pay $15. I'm sure this is something others will also run in to, so make sure you check out the Internet to see if you can get discounts. My before pictures are awful, but I will attach them. I found everyone else's stories to be very helpful, so want to share mine as well.

1 day post op

So far so good. I felt surprisingly well this morning. I had more pain and nausea this afternoon but rested and feel better again. Just a little sore.

pictures from 1 day post op

Davenport Plastic Surgeon

So far all of my interactions have been very positive. The doctor and his staff did a nice job of describing the different options and all of the pros and cons of each.

Hope you have a great recovery!
You are looking great... Happy healing!
You look great! How are you feeling?
Thanks for asking. I'm not in a lot of pain but have been really tired.
I'm glad you're doing well! I was really tired at first too. I kept falling asleep in the car when my husband was driving.
Your results looks great and very natural. Keep us posted on your recovery.
The nausea pill my doc prescribed me was Hydroxy-Zine Pam 25mg. It ended up being my favorite. It had additional purposes, to stop itching and anxiety. I liked the way it made me feel, very relaxed and calm and sleepy.
Good luck and happy healing
Good Luck! Will be waiting for your comments on what you think.
Good luck tomorrow!