29 Years Old, Mommy of 2 I Have my Surgery on Tuesday the 29th - Davenport, IA

I went to see my doctor today and we argued on 400...

I went to see my doctor today and we argued on 400 CC's. I'm really looking forward to surgery . I'm currently a 34A and hoping to become a 34 full C. I was also able to see in person some of the woman he's worked on and they were very friendly and allowed me to ask lots of questions and touch their boobs.

I'm do you sleep

I'm just under 48 hours away from my big day and I'm having a had time sleeping the excitement is keeping me up. Ant tips would really help. Also I was given Alprazolam that I'll bring with me the day of surgery will this also help with pain after?

Sleep

I slept well last night after my sleeping aid kicked in. Now I'm at work and all I can think about is this time Wednesday I'll be standing in this same line getting food but I'll have BOOBS lol

Today is the day!!!!! YAY

In 2.5hrs I'll be under the blade. So excited. I'm sitting at my desk just watching the clock. I took a few before pictures last night I'll post one today.

It's time

Ok ladies I'm heading to shower and get surgery started. I'll post again later tonight. Off to boob land ????????????????????

Day 1

I feele like I've been hit by only in kit eighty by a Mac truck

I'm all done and in pain

These pain meds make me super tired

Day 1 post opt

I'm super tired today so looks like I'll be taking another day off work.

Not even 24 hrs yet

Um feeling much better I can wait to wake up and shower

Help needed

When I take a deep breath my right side hurts so bad. I see my doctor today but not until 11. Should I use and ice pack or something?

Day 3

It's now 1:12am and I feel great I've been icing the past 6 hours which helped so much. It deal like my right boob has dropped lower so I should ok good by Monday.

1 week post op

My pain is finally starting to fade away. I'm still sore it just not as bad. My left breast is perfect! The right one looks like kinda weird only because it's taking longer to drop I guess. I'm really looking forward to next week know I'll have even less pain and maybe I can even get good sleep. Speaking of sleep: I've been sleeping sitting il because it's do painful to move around and find a comfortable position. I will see the doctor tomorrow afternoon.
Oh also I made the mistake of wearing a bra to work yesterday because I didn't want to be at work all day workout a bra. Yeah that was a really BAD idea my ribs were so sore and I was having a sharp pain under my arms.
Dr. LeRoy Yates, M.D., FACOG, FACPh

Dr. Yates is great he is also an OBGYN his bedside manner is amazing he's really easy to talk to and listens to everything you have to say and his nurses are ALWAYS able to answer questions.

How was your appointment?
It's been a bad day ladies I'm hurting so bad and the meds aren't helping. Not sure why my back hurts so bad
I'm sorry you're in pain and not feeling the best. It gets better.
The ice really helped last night when should I get bra sized?
I would recommend waiting until after they drop and fluff to buy anything but get sized when you want as long as it isn't painful. That way you know what size you are going to be and won't have to be resized.
How long do you think that process with take? I'm so really to purchase a bra
It's day 5 I still about an inch of dropping to do but my doctor said I'm healing well
That's good news. Mine are dropping at different times. At first it made me nervous.
I a little worried about going to work Monday since my pain meds make me sleepy
Try taking some extra strength Tylenol or something like it to see if it helps your pain. Maybe even a half dose of your current meds would help you not to be sleepy.
I only took half all day yesterday to get my body ready. I'm working on doing some exercises to get my right boobs to drop faster.
Ok I'm having a really hard time getting my right boob to drop. I'm so over wearing this strap this is a bad day can you tell
You did iy girl. Take it easy, it gets better. My day is approaching
The first few days are a little rough just relax and try to take the time to lay and relax. I did the first day then second day moved around more so they wouldn't get to stiff no lifting but just moving around. Cant wait to see them!
:/. It gets better...
Wishing you well today with your new twins!!! Hope you're recovering well and your pain is minimal and manageable!!
The pain was really bad this morning but I'm doing much better now
For me, the first 8 or so hours I was very ill. After that I was good. Day 3 was tough. Very sore and had a hard time moving around and had pain in my arms. Today I had my post op and I have been able to do lower body exercise and use the stationary bike. My steri strips were removed and my stitches were trimmed. I got a new massage routine to do and it is painful but I understand the reasoning. I have gauze and neosporin on for the next week then mederma for the following week. Each day will be new challenges or pains and each day will be new victories. End result is going to be amazing!!!
Good luck! Stay medicated and drink water!!!
good luck, first few days r the worst but u will LOVE them, happy healing;)
Thanks you I'm just been laying on the coach all day but I'm starting to feel better
Oh good. I happy to hear from you. Get up and around. It helps get the blood flowing and helps oxygenate the blood which helps with healing. :) I am SO glad you are up and around. Pulling for/praying for your quick and easy recovery sister!
Thank you all so much for the warm thoughts and prayers I'm really sore today. My left boobs is fine but the right now hurts really bad. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning for them to make sure everything is ok.
Omg.... good luck. Update us when you can..
Can someone tell me host edit or delete comments. I didn't realize how many typeos I have lol