46 Yrs Old I Lost 50lbs in 4 Months! - Davenport, FL

Dr. Paraglie was wonderful and so was his staff...

Dr. Paraglie was wonderful and so was his staff especially Flo. I wish I had done this sooner. My goal is another 40lbs! The process was easy. He gives you his cell phone number as well as his assistant's cell phone. If you have complications as I did due to not taking a certain med, he will bring you back to the hospital with no further charge. I am very grateful to he and his staff. I have had no difficulty since.

Hello!!! I am so sorry that I am just getting the opportunity to update this thread. I am a tax attorney so that lets you know how crazy busy things are right now. lol Any way, the down time for me was not long. The surgery is done with laser and before leaving the hospital, I was able to do several laps around the entire fifth floor of the hospital. Two weeks later, I hosted a family reunion. Initially I was only able to eat broth, yogurt and watermelon. After a few weeks, I was able to eat some fish and baked potato especially sweet potato. I mostly ate about 3-5 forks of food at a time, so I had to eat often. Currently, I am able to eat a tea cup saucer plate full of food. The initial weight came off easy, however, the last 35lbs is becoming harder to get rid of as I have such a sedentary lifestyle. I have not exercised in weeks nor am I drinking enough liquid. A lot of people experience hair loss due to the nutritional value of the food being lost through the bypassed intestine and not being absorbed into the body. This is where I am now. I am taking hair vitamins and hopefully this will help. Doc says that we should double up on vitamins so a one-a-day becomes a two-a-day. However, I am horrible at taking meds. Also, some say that they cannot drink water as it goes down harsh, I am here also. I have to drink crystal light. For a while, I couldn't even drink that so I drank lightly sweetened Koolaid as I could control how much sugar went into the drink. This was new for me as I had not drink Koolaid for years and years. Overall, I would do this again in a heart beat. I cant wait until it is warm outside again so that I can go out exercising. I am from Florida but currently living in Texas. Let me know if you have any more questions. I would love to help! I would also love to hear more experiences of others who have had the surgery. Perhaps I can get some tips!!!!!
Wow, another 40lbs? I think you look pretty great!
I had mine with Dr.Peraglie Nov.7,2013 .He is wonderful!!! I have last weighed 2 days ago at 36 pound off.The inches are going quicker as you have not had time to exercise much I know will work better am a hairdresser walk alot thru day!! I am nervous about eating wrong foods lol

Update!!!

Hello you look amazing! I'm new here on this site am a Army Wife about to have Surgary in September I do live in in Gremany I am having my surgery in Lithuania I'm so looking forward to a life changing style thank you for sharing your journey that helps me be prepared for my upcoming surgery. I have all ready started to take Bioten Vitamins to get a Headstart all is well as some other vitamins. Keep up the awesome work and thank you for any advice you can share!
I am new to the forum. I just want to tell you that you look great and I can't wait to have my gastric sleeve done and be able to post before and after pictures. I am glad I made the decision to have it done. I hear so many good things about it!
Currently hit 5 months today.56 pounds off and seem to be at a stand still . I need to exercise more is what I am feeling!
Kissimmee Bariatric Surgeon