OUT WITH THE OLD ~ in with the New! - Darwin, MN

Okay, well 20 years ago I had 220cc Saline...

Okay, well 20 years ago I had 220cc Saline anatomical breast implants, over the pectoral muscles. I had finished breast feeding my two boys and whilst my 'girls' were not deflated or ugly, I felt I had lost fullness in the upper side of nipples and my right one would dimple/ripple when I lay flat.

On the 14th Feb 2013 I underwent a revision (out with the old, in with expanders) because i'd had a daughter 8 years after first surgery and breast fed.

Today I went back for stage 2 and was fitted with Mentor 322 moderate height anatomical silicon, 330cc under the pectoral muscle.

I chose anatomical as they give a natural fall look and 20 years of same and no one ever knew, comments were that after 3 kids I still had lovely boobs!!

It's day one but I'm happy as and happy to answer any and all questions!! Happy Dayz Lili

Thank you so much for starting your story on RealSelf! You look fabulous so far and I hope you'll continue to keep us updated. What supplies have you found helpful in your recovery?

1st March, 9 days post op and the girls are strap...

1st March, 9 days post op and the girls are strap free and having their first proper shower!

I've had so many comments saying how NATURAL my lovelies look, I hope you think so too ;)))))
Beautiful.
Thank you Beauty1840, I am happily watching the girls settle in and will upload some recent pics tonight. I have hardly any post operative pain left and the scars!!, what scars!!!, Dr Mahajani is also a skin corrective surgeon so his suture lines are microscopic ;)
Australia Plastic Surgeon