OUT WITH THE OLD ~ in with the New! - Darwin, MN

Okay, well 20 years ago I had 220cc Saline...

Okay, well 20 years ago I had 220cc Saline anatomical breast implants, over the pectoral muscles. I had finished breast feeding my two boys and whilst my 'girls' were not deflated or ugly, I felt I had lost fullness in the upper side of nipples and my right one would dimple/ripple when I lay flat.

On the 14th Feb 2013 I underwent a revision (out with the old, in with expanders) because i'd had a daughter 8 years after first surgery and breast fed.

Today I went back for stage 2 and was fitted with Mentor 322 moderate height anatomical silicon, 330cc under the pectoral muscle.

I chose anatomical as they give a natural fall look and 20 years of same and no one ever knew, comments were that after 3 kids I still had lovely boobs!!

It's day one but I'm happy as and happy to answer any and all questions!! Happy Dayz Lili

1st March, 9 days post op and the girls are strap...

1st March, 9 days post op and the girls are strap free and having their first proper shower!

I've had so many comments saying how NATURAL my lovelies look, I hope you think so too ;)))))
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Word of mouth

Beautiful.
Thank you Beauty1840, I am happily watching the girls settle in and will upload some recent pics tonight. I have hardly any post operative pain left and the scars!!, what scars!!!, Dr Mahajani is also a skin corrective surgeon so his suture lines are microscopic ;)

Thank you so much for starting your story on RealSelf! You look fabulous so far and I hope you'll continue to keep us updated. What supplies have you found helpful in your recovery?