Dysport: Easy, Quick and Effective - N. Dartmouth, MA

I tried this at 48 yrs after having tried Botox...

I tried this at 48 yrs after having tried Botox once several years before with another doctor. The botox years ago had so unimpressed me that I didn't even consider a botulinum injection for my scowl for another good 6 years or so. That injection was quite painful and had me leaving the office w/ about 6 giant mosquito-bite bumps, and then .... nothing. No improvement at all in my permascowl. Fast forward to February 2014, and my permascowl was getting really bad, bordering into neanderthal proportions. So I thought I'd give it another try w/ this new Dr., and boy was this experience totally different. Dr. Brys was very quick, very little pain, more of a pinch, and I left the office w/o a single bump or mark. The improvement was definite - a smooth brow, no scowl, and the effect lasted about 3 months. I think this dr. put the right amount in the right places, and the problem is that the last doctor who did the botox years ago shot a bunch of stuff in all the wrong places. While the price was a little high, this procedure was worth it w/ this dr. The only problem is that after this great dysport injection I had such a horrific IPL experience (did a review on that) that turned me off all procedures. Not sure I'll be back after that, I'm just too horrified at that whole disaster, and the concerns it raised in general with how bad outcomes for cosmetic procedures are handled in terms of refunds and treatment to address a bad outcome. However, for a botulinum injection, I was extremely happy with this dr.'s work and I definitely had an excellent result. Wish I had just stuck w/ the botulinum injections!

Dr. Agata Brys

Excellent result with this dysport injection. Very personable, friendly, and willing to spend enough time discussing options and treatments and answering questions. Receptionist Karen is great; very friendly manner and very helpful.