330cc Anatomical Implants Under Muscle, Fantastic Results! - Darling Point, AU

I was made to feel very comfortable during both my...

I was made to feel very comfortable during both my pre & post operation consultations and in particular on the day of surgery. My experience was fantastic with Dr Southwell-Keely and he really understood my needs in wanting a natural, proportionate augmentation, which really shows in the results. I went through Emily at the Breast Clinic and she put me in contact with Dr Southwell-Kelly. His practice is immaculate and the hospital in Bondi Junction where I had the surgery was also really good. Overall I cannot believe how quickly I recovered, going back to work after just 5 days and now on the 6 week mark about to start back up with my yoga regime. Thoroughly happy with my overall result.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implants community today.