Vaser Not Worth It! Get Traditional Lipo Instead! Save Your Money! Danville, PA

At the time I was 26 with no children. 5'4" 175...

at the time I was 26 with no children. 5'4" 175 lbs. I went to Dr. Moya in Danville PA. The areas treated were inner knees, saddlebags, upper and lower abs. All that was removed was 1 liter of fat from all areas combined. I had complained about a lump that he said he would remove but never did. I went back to the office and he did a touch up for $250! then the compression garment was not fit properly. There was a tremendous amount of room in the stomach area, it was not compressed at all. I should have had an additional band over the body suit. It just seemed as if they never did it before. As for the $5000 I could have used it for the real lipo! Which after having consults recently many doctors I have seen recommended regular tumescent liposuction. Ughhh. not happy! Only good thing was I was able to finance 1/2 over a year. they do not accept care credit either.
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Inexperienced! Did not take his time or so concern.

So sorry to hear that you are not happy with your results. Are you going to try Liposuction? Here is a link to the video section for Lipo:

LIPOSUCTION VIDEOS

Thank you and yes when I am able to afford it.