Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery and Very Happy I Did.

Upper and lower eyelid surgery done along with...

Upper and lower eyelid surgery done along with mini face lift and neck lift.
I am in my 5th week of recovery and am feeling a little tired and numb in my jaw and neck. My eyes are fully healed and my scars behind my ears are still healing. Overall I feel better each day and am seeing very good results.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Dear Dr. Bansal, You made me feel comfortable and cared for from the moment I met him for my consultation and throughout my procedure and recovery. You are thorough, patient and understandable in explaining everything I needed to know about the procedures I was having including the recovery. You insured that I was well prepared to make good decisions about the work I needed and wanted done as well as set appropriate expectations for each stage of the process, including self-care. I appreciate the time you have spent with me after my surgery on an ongoing basis to insure my healing process. My procedure was upper and lower eyelid surgery along with mini face lift and neck lift done without general anesthesia. Cynthia Silorio, NP, who has been administering my Dysport® for several years, does a wonderful job and is very skilled. She is well informed, patient and is an expert in her field. Candy Castillo, the Patient Care Coordinator for Elite MD is informative, thorough and very responsive to all of my questions. The day of surgery, Shannon, Medical Assistant, was there from the beginning of my surgery until the end. She is very caring and a sweetheart. I was very nervous and she made me feel right at ease. Jeff Wheaton, RN is terrific. He is thorough and does a great job with great results. He is professional, patient and knowledgeable. Cindy Cecena, Surgical Technician is very personable, caring and does a great job. Post-operative visits. I would like to thank Shannon Stewart, Medical Assistant and Jeff, RN and Cindy Cecena, Surgical Technician for taking the time on each appointment after my surgery. You have all been so available and attentive to all of my needs and questions. I so appreciate your care and expertise. I would also like to thank and Brittany McCormick, Medical Assistant and Shannon Stewart for taking my many phone calls with questions in the first two weeks after surgery. Dr. Bansal, your investment and education in the latest plastic surgery techniques and dedicated medical staff is very apparent. I am just four weeks into my recovery period and already seeing positive results. I would recommend you to any of my friends and family. Thank you!