Worst Experience Ever! Avoid This Doctors Practice. You Will Be Cheated out of Your Money - Danville, CA

It was my third time (first time at this clinic)...

Avoid this place save your time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst experience ever!
Bay Area Dermatologist

It was my third time (first time at this clinic) for Laser Hair removal and I wasnt sure what their way of doing things was. I told front desk lady that I needed to shave before the laser hair removal (she says oh you don't need to the technician will do it for you). When technician took me in he literally took just 2 minutes to do procedure and said I was done (without shaving my hair at all) and I thought he was just prepping. Really? you are done in 2 minutes? If you do your research out there (many doctors have commented on this on real Self) the hair needs to be shaved very close to skin in order for laser to be effective otherwise the energy is obsorbed by all the hair that is outside of skin. Well this is true because when all hair came back the improvement was Zero. Yes it takes a few laser treatments but still you are supposed to see some improvement if the treatment is done right. The Staff was despicable and argumentative and said they would give me full refund. Its been 6 months and no refund yet. I called in today and they said they sent a check out for partial refund (again very argumentative and the woman at front desk started giving me a lesson on how laser works and I asked her is she was the doctor or technician and of course she is not). Oh and I had to wait half hour (past my appointment time) to get treated :( Avoid this place save your time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst experience ever!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Im sorry you haven't gotten the results you were looking for. Are you going to be getting the procedure carried out again, somewhere else?

still looking for right place with "RIGHT" type of laser and experience working with non-fair skin. A lot of people have claimed that their spa has the right laser to treat all types of skin BUT BEWARE. I have been to 2 Spas with great reviews in San Francisco that did NOT have the right laser. They continued to pretend working but when I questioned "Why isn't the laser making the "Snapping of a rubber band sound" if it's really zapping the hair? Thats when the technician realized that I had done my homework and admitted that "maybe this is not the right laser for you and the laser that would work on you will not come in for another month" Really? Why the hell did they make me go through the inconvenience of all the Numbing...wasted 4 hours worth of my time & $35 parking cost, driving & bridge toll etc. if they didn't have the right Laser? They think that if the Consumer is dumb enough they will get away with all the "Show" they put on. Of course they make you sign papers that says "laser does not guarantee permanent hair loss...only some reduction that too after a million laser sessions worth a hundred dollars each". If you never loose hair they take your money and of course its not their fault because they made you sign their fine prints that there are no guarantees. These mom and pop Laser hair Removal Spas are more like "Permanent Laser Dollar Removal from your wallet" than Hair Removal. Folks do your homework online before you settle on the right Laser place. It is extremely difficult to find "The One that Really Works"! By the Way this particular experience was at "citylaserclinic" in San Francisco. & Another Similar bad experience was at "Aur Skin Spa" 2690 S White Rd Ste 200 San Jose, CA 95148. Stay away from these foo foo places.