Worst Experience Ever! Avoid This Doctors Practice. You Will Be Cheated out of Your Money - Danville, CA

It was my third time (first time at this clinic)...

Avoid this place save your time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst experience ever!
Bay Area Dermatologist

It was my third time (first time at this clinic) for Laser Hair removal and I wasnt sure what their way of doing things was. I told front desk lady that I needed to shave before the laser hair removal (she says oh you don't need to the technician will do it for you). When technician took me in he literally took just 2 minutes to do procedure and said I was done (without shaving my hair at all) and I thought he was just prepping. Really? you are done in 2 minutes? If you do your research out there (many doctors have commented on this on real Self) the hair needs to be shaved very close to skin in order for laser to be effective otherwise the energy is obsorbed by all the hair that is outside of skin. Well this is true because when all hair came back the improvement was Zero. Yes it takes a few laser treatments but still you are supposed to see some improvement if the treatment is done right. The Staff was despicable and argumentative and said they would give me full refund. Its been 6 months and no refund yet. I called in today and they said they sent a check out for partial refund (again very argumentative and the woman at front desk started giving me a lesson on how laser works and I asked her is she was the doctor or technician and of course she is not). Oh and I had to wait half hour (past my appointment time) to get treated :( Avoid this place save your time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst experience ever!