Best in Botox! - Danville, CA

I originally when to Dr. Attaran for a breast Aug,...

I originally when to Dr. Attaran for a breast Aug, and came back for a follow up after my procedure and decided to try him out for Botox too!
Once I got Botox from Dr. Attaran I wouldn't go anywhere else. His attention to detail is what makes him so unique. He spends time examining my individual muscles to determine the best corse of action to get the BEST results. I never look overdone or unnatural, just gorgeous!
He is so gentle, I can't even feel the needle when getting Botox and I have never even had a bruise after..

The place I had received botox previously would bruise me every time, plus they were only doing the center of my forehead. So I was left with zero movement in the middle but the ends of my eyebrows would have full movement.. It looked strange to say the least.

I will not go anywhere else for Botox or Plastic Surgery. He is the BEST hands down!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr Attaran is simply amazing. I wouldn't go to any other doctor for plastic surgery or Botox. One important thing about Dr. Attaran, he ALWAYS spends as much time as I need to get my questions or concerns answered, he NEVER rushes me or cuts me off because we go over on the appointment time. I personally like that he is willing to spend as much time as I need so I understand the entire procedure, after all, I only have one body and I need to understand what I am getting into. Sure, I have been seen a little later than my appointment time, but I stop and think how attentive he is with me, and how much I appreciate him for that very reason. I would rather have a Dr who takes prides on quality any day, over a Dr who prides themselves on being punctual. Dr. Attaran is well worth the wait.