Worth It for Me - Danville, CA

I am petite - 5" 110 lbs. so this may not help...

I am petite - 5" 110 lbs. so this may not help others but here is my story.
I work out 5 - 6 days a week for an hour and burn 700+ calories a day. I eat well and I am 50. I have had a stomach for the last 10 years (2 kids). I did liposuction 6 years ago but it did not correct all of the fat on my stomach. I just really hated the extra roll. I did cool sculpt in October of this year and I have to say, it was worth it. The cost $600 (much less than lipo $3000). The down time was minimal but it does make your stomach sore - like a huge black and blue mark. I did not have bruising. It is now 5 weeks later and while my stomach is still slightly sore, and it still feels a bit numb, the results are really nice. My stomach is almost flat. So for me, if you can stand the initial 3-4 weeks of numbness, feeling as if you are very bruised and not being able to wear clothes that bind around your stomach, totally worth the money.
When did you start to notice results?
It took about 4 weeks. I just saw Dr. Place yesterday and she told me to expect to see more loss in the coming months. She said it takes a full 4 months to experience/notice all the fat that dissipates. I would say my stomach looks about a half an inch flatter.
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Place is great. She is very professional and she lets you know what to expect. The one star review below relates to the fact that I did not call the office after and I did not need follow up care.