CoolSculpting Was an Amazing Experience! - Danville, CA

I got married last month and before the big day I...

I got married last month and before the big day I decided that I wanted to lose some weight. I spent over 3 months on a strict exercise / workout diet. I lost over 20 lbs but it wasn't enough to fit into my dress the way I wanted. I was looking for non-surgical fat loss options and CoolSculpting sounded the best. I found Elite MD on Google and their testimonials / acknowledgements impressed me enough to try them. Dr. Vivek Bansal was my plastic surgeon and he was wonderful. The procedure was quick, no more than an hour in the office. It was painless and the post-procedure effects were extremely minimal. All I had was just a slight tightening sensation in my sides where they applied the coolsculpting. I would highly recommend the coolsculpting procedure and elite md. Their plastic surgeons and staff were excellent. Anyone looking to lose some weight fast and cheap should choose this. I would suggest Elite MD to anyone in the east bay area.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Elite MD's Vivek Bansal performed my CoolSculpting procedure. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The entire staff was great. I would go no where else for plastic surgery

I'm getting married in 50 days. I need to get rid of some back fat (strapless dress). Did you have it done on your back and how much prior to your wedding? I'm getting desperate.
I agree! It was so easy! This was the best chioce for me also.
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything went the way you had hoped. We'd love to see a before/after pic, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.