He is Amazing - Danville, CA

My personal experience with his office was...

My personal experience with his office was excellent. Dr. Attaran is a excellent listener and a true artist when it comes to the human form and how it should look. He took the time to explain the improvements he could make and gave clear and realistic results that I could expect to achieve. He did not promise the world but delivered an amazing transformation. I have received positive feedback from my husband ( "He says I have a beautiful rack"...guy talk ) and friends about his work and the transformation my body has experienced. I am so grateful for the work he has done, I love my body again.

I totally think he is the best! And agree that he is not a salesman. Before I went to him I had a consult from Blackhawk Plastic Surgery and they gave me 10 mins of their time and huge price tag! Then asked for a deposit that day.. I felt very pressured! I was so uncomfortable the way I was treated so I began to look other places. My first consult for a breast Aug with Dr Attaran lasted ONE Hour and he told me every in and out of the surgery, and then told me not to take surgery lightly to think about it for a couple weeks. He didn't even quote me a price that day. After I thought about it and decided that I 100% wanted the breast Aug, I had a second consult with him to see if I had any more questions or concerns. I will not go to anyone else. I fully trust him and his work. My breasts are fantastic! (not to mention I still see him for Botox on a reg basis!)
Hmmmm. Fishy review. He suddenly takes over Dr. Heggs practice and at the same time gets 2 absolutely positive reviews. Pictures?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Attaran sense 2005, I have had other procedures outside of my breasts. He is an amazing surgeon. He has always listened to my wants and concerns, he takes the time to educate me on expectations and results!!! I drive 2 hours to see him, HE IS THAT GOOD!! Ask him questions about the procedure, he will take the time to educate you. The thing I respect the most about Dr. Attaran is, he is not a salesman. He lets his excellent work do all the selling and puts all his effort into RESULTS!