He is Amazing - Danville, CA

My personal experience with his office was...

My personal experience with his office was excellent. Dr. Attaran is a excellent listener and a true artist when it comes to the human form and how it should look. He took the time to explain the improvements he could make and gave clear and realistic results that I could expect to achieve. He did not promise the world but delivered an amazing transformation. I have received positive feedback from my husband ( "He says I have a beautiful rack"...guy talk ) and friends about his work and the transformation my body has experienced. I am so grateful for the work he has done, I love my body again.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Attaran sense 2005, I have had other procedures outside of my breasts. He is an amazing surgeon. He has always listened to my wants and concerns, he takes the time to educate me on expectations and results!!! I drive 2 hours to see him, HE IS THAT GOOD!! Ask him questions about the procedure, he will take the time to educate you. The thing I respect the most about Dr. Attaran is, he is not a salesman. He lets his excellent work do all the selling and puts all his effort into RESULTS!