I Love the Twins - Danville, CA

It was a little more painful than liposuction, but...

It was a little more painful than liposuction, but it was worth it. I never thought I would be wearing a triangular bikini!!!! I went to shop for bras, and I never felt so confident bra shopping before: I said "36C please" =) =). There are no visible scars. The incisions were made in the underarm and they are not even that visible anyways. They feel sooo natural, and look so natural! I wish I had gotten them done before.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Doctor C was soooo patient with me. I had no doubts I wanted to get them done with him since I was a long term patient of his. I got my boobs, lipo, brazillian butt lift chin implant and neck lipo with thim. I love the girls!!! They look so natural and feel so natural!! He is such an artist for beauty.

Did you go with saline or silicone?
Thanks monica. I just booked my surgery for Dec16th i'm so excited and a bit nervous. but im confident everything will turn out great:)
mm..good question...not sure. You can ask him how many CCs Monica got (I seriously got so much stuff done with him, that I m sure he knows which Monica in realself you would be talking about) =) =)
how many cc's did you get? i jusst had a consult with him i really liked him.