Excellent Work and Very Professional - Danville, CA

I first went to Dr. Attaran back in 2007 after...

I first went to Dr. Attaran back in 2007 after having seen the reconstruction work he did on my girlfriend who had one breast larger than the other. His work was amazing! I then decided to get a consult for a breast augmentation.. My breasts were small and rather droopy for being so tiny! Dr. Attaran made some recommendations regarding which route I could take and told me to take some time and think about what I wanted to do. He even suggested I hold off a year as he didn't think the procedure was necessary. I didn't listen. The results were and are amazing. At the time, silicone was just making its way back into the US. I am happy I went with silicone over saline! Very natural look and feel. I have since been back for minor procedures (botox) and Dr. Attaran is ALWAYS a delight and professional! I have seen a few procedures he has done now (two augmentations including mine and some lipo) - all of which turned out beyond any expectations! Melinda at the front is awesome as well!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Attaran is always professional and I value his opinion and can vouch for the work he does!