Sculptra Took 10 Years off my Face - Danvers, MA

I wanted a more youthful look. I thought I needed...

I wanted a more youthful look. I thought I needed juvederm and I thought that I needed laser resurfacing, but it turned out that what I needed was volume in my face! Even the doctor was impressed on how quickly my skin responded as I am over 60. I went over a period of three months so that the change was gradual. It's very natural looking. Even though there are a lot of needles, they are tiny and don't really hurt at all. Only once was I left with a black and blue. All this and it lasts for up to two years. The doctor also suggested a little thermal under my eyes and voila…most of the small wrinkles were gone. That too was painless. The difference with Dr. Petropoulis was that she studied my face and suggested. She has a real talent for knowing what a little bit here and a little bit there will do. I was not getting that with my previous male doctor.
Danvers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Again, she was great, only doing what needed to be done and proceeding slowly. The Care credit program is helping me to budget these procedures. Worth every penny to get someone who has an eye for what needs to be done.

Thanks for sharing.  Sounds like you had the Sculptra injected all over, or was there a specific area?
I had the sculptra put in around my cheeks and in lines at the side of my nose as well as under my eyes a bit. It is amazing at how we lose volume and what I thought was a jowl has now disappeared.