Micro Laser Peel Treatment Package! - Danvers, MA

I went to Dr. Cooper to have a Micro Laser Peel...

I went to Dr. Cooper to have a Micro Laser Peel done to help reduce fine lines and better the appearance of my skin overall. I am 27 years old and I like to take good care of my skin. He was extremely kind and informative. As the treatment went on he let me know everything to expect through out the whole process. My skin looks amazing and the recovery was only 3 days!!! I ended up purchasing a packege of 3 laser treatments with skin care products for $2,500.00 It is well worth every penny!

I have also had Juvederm and Botox done by Dr. Cooper and I can't say enough great things about him!!! My lips look very natural with the juvederm and my botox is also very natural. I don't look plastic or fake at all! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Cooper is an amazing Plastic Surgeon and I will be using him in the future.

Congratulations on your great result , I need to have a tummy tuck ,do you know how much your sister payed for hers,thanks

Congratulations on your wonderful results.  Have you finished all three treatments?

I havent finished the treatments yet but after the first one my skin looks amazing
Boston Plastic Surgeon

My Sister used him for her tummy tuck!