34 Years Old, 3 Kids, Twin Pregnancy, Tummy Muscle Separation - Dandenong, AU

After my twin pregnancy 3 years ago I had quite...

After my twin pregnancy 3 years ago I had quite bad tummy muscle separation (9 finger gap post delivery) & a lot of excess skin from being so stretched. My twins were born at full term & weighed 3kg each & when I got pregnant was only 56kgs so I stretched A LOT & FAST.
I have always been a fit & active person who takes pride in looking after myself but no matter how much I worked on trying to improve the muscle separation & the excess skin I just couldn't budge it (the excess skin).
I made a point of loosing 16kg before the surgery so that I was in peak health & fitness before the procedure. I think its important to get as close to your optimum weight before doing this procedure for best results.
I am only 2 weeks post op & am still swollen & bruised but today I feel the best since the operation.
My only cons is that I am constantly worried about how it is healing, my tummy button isn't looking all that great (possibly infected) but I am sure once I have hit the 1 month mark it should start looking better. This whole thing is new to me & I never in a million years thought I would do plastic surgery.

3 days post op

2 weeks post op

5 Days Post Op

Day of surgery

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I have found Stephen Salerno to be extremely professional. At my first consultation with him, he was easy to talk to & to date the email follow up has been great & my emails have been responded to quickly. So far, I have no complaints about my procedure or the dealings with Stephen & the staff.