Backed Out! - Danbury, CT

I bought2 treatments through Groupon for $99. I...

I bought2 treatments through Groupon for $99. I got there and received 2 pages of warnings. Possible Pulmonary embolismism sounded scary.... But mostly I backed out after realizing I eat all organic, grass fed meats no dairy and now I'm going to have a few chemical detergents injected in my legs? Apparently you can remain black and blu for a few weeks as well. Also, all Spin classes would stop for two weeks? No thank you - I'll live with my little veins.

Dr. Margules

I got the groupon and was able to buy two coupons. I did my first and planning to do all 4. I misses a week in the gym, but went back today.

I wonder if we got the same Groupon? I bought two treatments. They ended up telling me to break it up by doing one leg first and then the other. I did my first leg and waited a month to do the other. I wasn't going to do the other unless I got results. There was definitely an improvement from one treatment. The biggest spider vein only half broke up, but I definitely notice an improvement. I go back today to get the other leg done in a few hours. Not looking forward to the needles, but it really isn't that bad. The surgical stocking afterwards for 5 days is more annoying that anything else. I had bruising, but it wasn't very painful just looked bad. Hoping this treatment gets rid of a lot more on the other leg and that maybe that can get that bad one from last time on the first leg. Going to ask. Wish me luck!

So glad to see your comment re: groupon and spider veins because I was just considering the same offer. I think I will pass. Like you I lead as close to a clean, organic life style as you so thank you for helping make my decision.

Too funny, I am in a very similar boat as you. I was just staring at my legs in the mirror last night trying to decide if its worth it or not. I have an appointment set for a consult...but am still somewhat unsure.

Did the clinic you bought at give you a refund or credit for other services, or did you just decide to forgo the $99?