29/F Review - Hips, Thighs and Stomach - Dallas, TX

Here is a real review. I am 29/F 137lbs, I just...

Here is a real review. I am 29/F 137lbs, I just want to get that small pouch like area gone off my hips, thighs, and a small bit of stomach. I bought four treatments to each area including laser hair removal (that is why my price is higher).

I had one treatment done on the back and inner of my thighs. It was not painful as I have read on other reviews. It did feel like a deep messages, at times if it got hot, I said hot, and they would stop. But not painful at all. I was worried about the brusing I read about, I did not bruise at all (well I think I got one tiny one), which suprised me since I tend to bruise easy.

I did not see any difference my first time around. I will keep you posted on round two.

This Company is a joke. They lie to their clients. Sell them a package with what they call a big discount, throw in free treatments. The truth about American Laser Centers is buy at the end of the month. They will give you everything you want for cheap. They are trying to hit their monthly bonus and the boss tells them to give it away. In the end some treatments are good and others are bad. they have their lasers preprogramed due to being scared their tech will burn someone. They are not well trained.

Nope, not worth it at all. I didn't see any...

Nope, not worth it at all. I didn't see any results. I know have invested the money for a personal trainer, waaaay more worth it. Sorry this vela stuff don't really work, and if they tell you it does, they are lying. And the pictures they show, the before and after, guess what they can be touched up and they worked out after the procedures.

It doesn't work at all. I spent $4000 for 6 treatment on my tights, absolutely no change. Waste of money that I worked hard for it :(.

It really depends on the amount of cellulite and the number of treatments. |Like anything else, everyone is different. I've had two treatments to my arms and 3 on my legs with absolutely fabulous results.

American laser center

In round one, too earlier to tell.