Wonderful Rhinoplasty Experience with The Gunter Center - Dallas, TX

Hello, My name is Jordan. I am 25 years old and...

Hello, My name is Jordan. I am 25 years old and have recently undergone rhinoplastic surgery. I have been planning and looking forward to having this proceduresince about 6th. grade. For the past 3 years I have done extensive research about the procedure itself as well as different doctors throughout the state of Texas. After reading hundreds of bios, clicking through photo galleries and watching videos on Youtube, I chose to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cochran with The Gunter Center in Dallas Texas. One of the main reasons I chose him was the fact that his photo gallery of before and after photos stood out among the rest. Unlike many other surgeons I noticed, Dr. Cochran designed each nose specific to the individual, instead of placing the same "barbie nose" on every face that walks through his door. During my consultation he took his time to talk to me and ask questions to further understand what I wanted to change about my nose. He used a photo program on a computer that actually reshaped my nose live on the screen according to what i told him that i wanted. He printed the photos out and I actually got to take them with me. Dr. Cochran was very kind and so easy to talk to. He was also very funny and made the entire experience wonderful. ^ weeks later I had my surgery. Everyone from his office and from the hospital was wonderful and went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed and comfortabl. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I could not be more pleased with my nose and the entire experience. Each day I notice the swelling going down. I would highly recommend Dr. Cochran to anyone who is considering having Rhinoplasty. I can not say enough about how wonderful my experience was.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful and diligent listener, open to opinions and suggestions, kind and caring, everyone in his office was kind and courteous as well. I highly recommend Dr. Cochran. 5 star experience.

My recovery was rough for the first few days because I am sensitive to pain pills so all I took was Tylenol. But after the first 3 days it got better.

Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf! How did your recovery go?

Jordan, I commend you for doing extensive research beforehand and delighted that all went well for you. I love these happy ever after reviews!