Wow, What a Difference. - Dallas, TX

Motivated to regain health, personal improvement...

Motivated to regain health, personal improvement and lifestyle. Outcome: immediate gratification of surgical decision. My recovery has been smooth,(even though I had MR)- as early as day 2 stopped pain meds, and continue to experience healing daily.(tubes were a necessary evil). Results were immediately seen. I didn't have noticeable swelling until day 8.

12 day post

Feeling great. Wondering if I will remember how to stand up straight or when I can sleep on my side again? Today I dared to try on a very slimming summer dress & was amazed at the view, even with the binder on. I'm blessed thus far very minimal swelling. Dr Armijo exceeded even my imagination.

The dress try on.

The dress

Being curious. Tried on some clothes for a sneak peek.

Progress

Doing well. Minimal swelling. Excited about the progress.

8weeks post photos

Still feeling amazing. Swelling has continued to be minimal. Some stiffness after sitting too long. I am so grateful for my enhanced look. Scar healing well, just one spot I don't like but I'm seeing improvement with silicone strip.

BTW

The last photos were@ 8 was, I am now 10-11weeks post. Just haven't taken new pics.

4 months post op

Still moving in the right direction. Some soreness at waistline.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bryan Armijo, and staff/facility represent best class care. His skill & mastery, reflects your vision. It was easy to place my trust in him. The staff is responsive and caring. The surgical suite was comfortable, inviting and state of the art, as well as accredited. They keep your family updated on your progress on the big day. Quality care pre, during & post .

Amazing!
Omg I think I found my doctor u look great soooo happy for u
your belly looked like mine a few weeks now im swollen AGAIN UGHHHH its hard to lay on side I am still un comfy doing it looking good
You look great!
Looking great! I am 6 weeks out and experiencing swelling for the first time. My surgeon said it's completely normal and will come and go, sometimes for NO reason.
You are looking awesome... Congrats....
Thanks. This feels like a dream.
U look great!
Thanks!
I had my TT on 11/21. Sounds like we are about the same PO day? I'm on 25 today. Do you have any pics to post? I'm going to try on one of my fav dresses today too to see how it looks. :)
Posted first pic today. Figuring this thing out (uploading) LoL

Welcome to the community:)

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.