Wow, What a Difference. - Dallas, TX

Motivated to regain health, personal improvement...

Motivated to regain health, personal improvement and lifestyle. Outcome: immediate gratification of surgical decision. My recovery has been smooth,(even though I had MR)- as early as day 2 stopped pain meds, and continue to experience healing daily.(tubes were a necessary evil). Results were immediately seen. I didn't have noticeable swelling until day 8.

12 day post

Feeling great. Wondering if I will remember how to stand up straight or when I can sleep on my side again? Today I dared to try on a very slimming summer dress & was amazed at the view, even with the binder on. I'm blessed thus far very minimal swelling. Dr Armijo exceeded even my imagination.

The dress try on.

The dress

Being curious. Tried on some clothes for a sneak peek.

Progress

Doing well. Minimal swelling. Excited about the progress.

8weeks post photos

Still feeling amazing. Swelling has continued to be minimal. Some stiffness after sitting too long. I am so grateful for my enhanced look. Scar healing well, just one spot I don't like but I'm seeing improvement with silicone strip.

BTW

The last photos were@ 8 was, I am now 10-11weeks post. Just haven't taken new pics.

4 months post op

Still moving in the right direction. Some soreness at waistline.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bryan Armijo, and staff/facility represent best class care. His skill & mastery, reflects your vision. It was easy to place my trust in him. The staff is responsive and caring. The surgical suite was comfortable, inviting and state of the art, as well as accredited. They keep your family updated on your progress on the big day. Quality care pre, during & post .