Tummy Tuck/ Upper Thigh Lift - Dallas, TX

After loosing 50 pounds and having 2 C-Sections I...

After loosing 50 pounds and having 2 C-Sections I had the "spare tire" around my stomach that would never go away. I have always wanted a tummy tuck. I researched all the board certified plastic surgeons and Dr. Rai is who I choose. I choose him for many reasons. First, he is board certified with over 30 years experience. I checked him on the Texas Board of Medical Examiners and he had a clean record. Second, his staff is AMAZING!!! Roberta was very helpful and always immediately responded. She is probably why I sealed the deal. She is AWESOME!!!!! Dr. Rai's nurse Matilda was always very helpful and Judy during the surgery. Dr. Rai has his own operating room. Things that really impressed me was I had such great care. Dr. Rai and his nurse came to my hotel the next morning after surgery to check on me so I wouldnt have to go to his office. Dr. Rai and his staff are very personable and I liked that. Dr. Rai himself was always available by phone. Overall an AMAZING EXPERIENCE! So glad that I choose Dr. Rai and his staff. I am VERY HAPPY with my results and would do it again! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rai.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rai was amazing! Roberta was Amazing! She will help you through every step of the process. Dr. Rai explained everything to me. He made sure I was comfortable, He came to my hotel the next day with his nurse to follow up with me. He was always available 24/7 as he gave me his cell phone number. GREAT DOCTOR! HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR RAI.