Smaller Than I Have EVER Been! - Dallas, TX

Ok so back before kiddos I had a pretty rockin'...

Ok so back before kiddos I had a pretty rockin' body, especially when I was disciplined in my workout/nutrition routine. Well 5 pregnancies and 4 nursed babies later I didn't even recognize the body I was trapped in. I didn't enjoy going into my closet to pick out clothes b/c I was always limited due to my obsession with hiding the effects childbearing had on my waste and chest. I had a pretty uncomfortable hernia and that is what initially got me started down the consultation path. I wanted the hernia repaired, the extra skin on my middle GONE and tight, the muscle separation fixed, my breasts lifted back up to where they were in high school/college (I had a great rack before kids :-) and the muffin top on my back ELIMINATED.

I wanted the flat stomach I had always had BACK. Thanks to Dr. White, I look BETTER than I ever have in the surgery focus areas! He has a special way he does pretty much everything, but specifically the tummy tuck - when all the swelling subsides (I am only 4 mos out and I had a breast aug 2 weeks ago so swelling is back for a time) I will have about a 24/25 inch waist!! It is improving my posture and my overall mood. I am starting to feel like "me" again since birthing all my kiddos. I like wearing clothes again and I am not insecure about whether someone can see my gut rolls. I like not having to tuck my extra skin into my pants like a shirt - uggh! It is giving me my confidence back and I am about to go back to the career I love and was so good at before bearing children. I am no longer self conscious about my body when I am intimate with my husband.

We have a renewed spark b/c I feel sexy again! -- The only thing I wish I had known before was how intense and long the recovery really is. Every doctor I met with seemed to minimize that and I work full time and I really should have taken a solid 2 weeks off work and then worked from home for probably another 2 weeks before going back for half days for a week or two. For me it was really that intense. It was all completely worth it, though, and I am excited to see continued improvement in my results over the next few months! I can't wait to go bathing suit shopping and I NEVER thought I'd enjoy that again in my life! I completely trust Dr. White and I will not go to anyone else for plastic surgery. I have done two procedures with him already and I have plans for some others as well and he is the ONLY doctor I will work with to accomplish my goals. He is a master craftsman and a meticulous artist who is intensely dedicated to his work. I can recommend multiple surgeons in Dallas to consult with, but he is the only one I would strongly encourage anyone to schedule their procedures with.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. White is such a rare breed. He has the rare combination of being SO brilliant and SO personable. I have met with multiple surgeons and most of them have a very difficult time interacting with the patients. They are clearly intelligent and skilled, but don't have much tolerance for talking or even smiling for that matter. :-) Dr. White smiles, listens, talks, tells relevant stories, hugs, compliments, cares, encourages, and so much more! The only rating where I did not give him 5 stars was "wait times", but I probably wouldn't change that about him, b/c he gives his patients his time and that is so rare these days with doctors! Ironically I was actually scheduled with another surgeon and about 2 mos before someone I trust told me about Dr. White. I was intrigued with all the things they had to say about him so I spent the rest of the weekend scouring his website and reading people's testimonies. I called his office first thing the following Monday and scheduled a consultation with him even though he charges a fee (which had turned me off about another doctor that I had written off my list - ha ha!). Thank God I did! I knew when I met him that he was who I wanted to do my surgery and I am SO GLAD I found him!!

Thank you so much for posting about the long recovery period! I feel the same way...based on my doctor's recommendation, I planner only two weeks off from work, and at 18 days post op, I am dealing out over my workload for December!
Oops, that should have said freaking out...