Tummy tuck in a week

I am 34 years old. I have 2 kids delivered via...

I am 34 years old. I have 2 kids delivered via c-section. I am 5'6 and 120 lbs. My first child was 10 lbs. Needless to say, I have a diastatis. I exercise 6 days a week and eat healthy. It's really frustrating to see results everywhere except my stomach, to still have to wear loose shirts and one piece swim suits. So I decided to get a consultation. I saw Dr. Hackney in Dallas who does the no drain tummy tuck. It sounds like the way to go. I'm still worried about whether or not I'm making the right decision. I worry about risks (omg what if something happens to me?). I feel guilty about spending so much money on myself (b/c it's something I Never do). I'm back and forth on it would be great to have a flat stomach again to I could just live with it. I'm just a bundle of nerves. Just found this site and am looking forward to hearing from others and sharing my story as I go along.

This will probably be my last post. I don't like this site at all. You can't change anything and I didn't write not worth it and I can't change that either. It's weird. Good luck to you too.

Hi AME -- Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. There was a bug on Saturday that, for a brief time, caused a handful of reviews to be shown as "Not Worth It". This has now been fixed and your review is again rated "Not Sure". Sorry for any confusion caused!

You can change your review by clicking the "Update" button: Add entries or change your title, cost, ratings, etc. Please let us know if you run into any trouble and we'll walk you through it. :)

Good luck tomorrow!

I actually have a consult scheduled next month with Dr. Hackney. I am with you on the no drains. He will be my 3rd PS consult and then I will decide which to go with. I'm 5'2", and had a 9.5 oz baby so I have diastasis as well, not to mention an umbilical hernia. I feel guilty too spending so much money on myself but I am sick of looking pregnant & I hate the muffin top. I figure it's now or never. good luck to us!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon