Painless -Dallas, TX

Dr. Pollock was very helpful and made every effort...

Dr. Pollock was very helpful and made every effort to meet my schedule requirements. Every aspect of my experience was first class. The office visits were pleasant and privacy was evidently a key concern for the doctor. The Texas Institute for Surgery was a first class experience as well. The wait time was minimal and every aspect of the process was executed with the utmost timeliness!

Day 1-3 post surgery were no problem with minimal pain. Day 4 I was out and about and attended two Christmas dinners. Days 5-6 were pretty normal with minimal discomfort. Stopped wearing compression day 7 and began sleeping on my side. Swelling was 80% diminished by day 10.

So far, every aspect of my experience was first class!!!

Pictures?
In your surgery Dr. Pollock uses a technique called Progressive Tension Sutures Correct? I believe this is the reason why your surgery and recovery was so quick and why your pain was minimal. You also had no drain pumps to deal with correct as this doctor does not use any drain pumps. I am curious to know if he injected you with Experal to control your pain for the first 72 hours?
Congrats! I'm still in the recliner at 3 weeks. Lucky u!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon