My Journey - Dallas, TX

I am a 33 yo mother of two beautiful girls. I had...

I am a 33 yo mother of two beautiful girls. I had large babies and a very streched out stomach full of stretch marks. After loosing weight, the stomach is still stretched and it defianly makes my self confidence diminish.

Hubby and I are finished having children and I work full-time, so we do have busy lives, but we are excited that I can do this for myself. I saw three different doctors in my area and made my choice.

I have been reading some other blogs over the...

I have been reading some other blogs over the weekend and just tryign to gather information as much as possible. I feel like I am ready and just hope the first week goes by fast. Work is a little stressful, there are a few projects that I must complete for before my surgery.
I read my PS notes that his office gave me for about the third time and feel like I pretty much know what to expect - lots of pain and a overwhelming tight feeling in my abdomen, maybe some back pain; what girl wouldn't want to have all that? But for me, this is so exciting to feel good about my self and my body and not cover up when hubby see me naked or not want to go swimming because I hate how I look. I think the better I feel about myself and it shows will help my daughters to have a great self image. 9 days until Surgery day - Yay!!

I am two days away from my FTT and I am having...

I am two days away from my FTT and I am having some anxiety today. My kids and husband are my world and I feel like I am doing this with risks out of vanity. Even though I really want to do this surgery and have for a while, it still feel a little scared and anxious. Are these normal thoughts?

I am 3 days post op and feeling ok, not much pain....

I am 3 days post op and feeling ok, not much pain. Muscle pulling as I get up and down but this laying around and not being able to do anything sucks. My poor hubby god bless him has been doing everything and has been wonderful.
My back is killing me because I walk hunched over. When we're you able to walk upright? The back is just hurting when I walk.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Hey Whatley1! .just wondering.. How much did you pay? Was it only $10,000?
Glad to hear you are recovering. Can't wait to see pictures!
You're going to love it. Your size is the exact same as mine going into surgery and it was well worth the time money and hassle!!
Good luck! This site has a wealth of information. I'm having BA,BL and TT with MR next week Friday. I'll be sure to post my experience in hopes it will help others! You'll do fine!
Keep us posted about your journey!! I am next month on March 2nd! Can't wait!! I am in Dallas also!!
Good luck!