Tummy Tuck/Lipo - Dallas, TX

After having 3 children and not being able to lose...

After having 3 children and not being able to lose my "belly skin" i chose to have a TT with Lipo. I am 4 weeks post up from my Tummy Tuck and Lipo to my flanks, inner thighs and putter thighs. I am very pleased with my results. I am still very swollen but that's to be expected. I can't wait to see the final outcome! Remember to take your time and REST! Don't push yourself and make sure you follow all your post op care directions.

6 week PO

Hi Ladies!
I am about 6 weeks PO. We are leaving for vacation in 2 weeks so I read hope this swelling subsides. I am ver happy with my results on my TT. I guess with the Lipo I was expecting results quick. I didn't realize how sore, lumpy and huge my legs would be. I don't regret my decision at all, I just wish I would have prepared a little more mentally for all this. I tried to try on a bathing suit yesterday and OMG!, I was swollen and looked horrible :(. I have to keep telling myself that it takes time. I have a lot of other medical issues going on that I think is dampering my healing process.
As for my incision- I feel like its healing great!! It's looking very light and flat. I did use the silicone gel sheath but it made my scar look very redish / purplish. So, I discontinued it on my own. I hope you all are healing well and I will post more pic's now. Thank you all for your support- you have really helped me get through this.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr Armijo. He is the most professional, compassionate, caring and knowledgeable physician you could ask for. He goes above and beyond to make you feel secure. I met with several plastic surgeons before meeting with him. Once I met with him, I knew I found the Dr for me. He is a very humble man. I would highly recommend anyone looking for any cosmetic procedure to schedule an appointment with him. I am super please with our choice in selecting him.