Life Changing Decision... Before & After Pics :) - Dallas, TX

I am 27 years old, Pre-op weight 176 5'2, weight 2...

I am 27 years old, Pre-op weight 176 5'2, weight 2 days after TT 167. I had lots of excess skin after losing around 50 pounds. I also gained lots of weight in my 3 pregnancies. I was a young mother and really never cared about my weight and never took care of my skin. I am glad that I did this, I will never go back to the way I was before. I still plan on losing around 25 more pounds, my ideal weight is 150 or so. I loved my body at that weight. This is definitely a life changing decision, I am so glad that I did this!!. :)

You look fantastic!
You look adorable! Congrats and feel well. :)
Congrats!!! Did you have any pain?

19 days post op! I am feeling more like myself...

19 days post op! I am feeling more like myself again. Still get sore here and there but not major pain. Been applying neosporin twice a day and still showering with hybiclense per doctor. No compression garment, my doctor said I didnt need one but I will be buying like a spanx top or something like that. I also got the ok to get on appetite suppresants sooo glad that im on some. I am eating healthy eating often have energy but still no working out. Before my surgery I was wearing 12-14 jeans now only the 12s fit the 14s are loose and they look weird on me. Also I am naturally big busted, this year I might look into a breast reduction. I was originally wearing 40 D and now the cup fits big and straps are lose 38 D fits perfect! I had NO LIPO only on my private area just a little not by choice my PS said I needed it LOL... I have been off meds and have been working since day 8, I am a lucky one with no types of problems. Everyday does get better!! :)
Awesome results! I know you are so glad you did this!
You look great!
You look great!!! I had mine dine in Thursday am, so far looks good even with all the swellimg :)

I just had my 3 week post op appointment. My belly...

I just had my 3 week post op appointment. My belly button stitches are out! Yay! Dr.Kadi said everything looks great, he said that I still have lots of swelling. My recovery has been amazing. I had no issues I was very prepared for all the ups and downs no depression. I am very pleased with my scar it is healing great and it is very low. I love it!! I received my before pictures and I just started crying in the lobby lol I cannot believe the difference. Everyday gets better. I am taking it day by day and enjoying my new self :)
you look great, i bet it opened a little because you moved to fast, back at work 8 days po?..!..?. I am happy that you feel better about your transformation :)
Can you update us on your recovery and update pics? You look great!!!!
you look amazing! Dr Kadi is close to where I live and I wanted to stay close to home. I need a breast reduction and a TT but still have about 30lbs to lose but I will get it done this year! congrats to you!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

James Kadi was absolutely understanding he knew exactly what I wanted. I felt very comfortable with him, I loved his pictures because he worked on women my size and with the same overhang like mine and I am loving the results! His staff is caring & respectful. They make you feel welcomed and try to assist in any way possible. If you are in the Dallas area or near Denton go consult with Dr.Kadi. You too can have amazing results like me! :)