Tummy Tuck. Breast Lift...I Should Have Done It Sooner!! - Dallas, TX

I never dreamed that my results would be so...

I never dreamed that my results would be so awesome! I should have done it sooner! My breasts are perky and I can even go without a bra (never thought that was in my future). My breasts are symmetrical, even and perfectly natural. My stitches were beautiful and my skin is now healing with minimal scarring and they have been slowly disappearing. He removed almost eight pounds of tissue below my belly button and I now fit into jeans 3 sizes smaller. My shoulders do not ache anymore...my lower back feels better...I can actually wear a swimsuit now! I am beyond happy! LOVE HIS WORK....LOVE MY BODY!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I was so nervous just thinking about getting naked and photographed. He was gentle in his approach and he answered all my questions. He let me know what to expect and when to expect it. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and safe. I asked for a beautiful belly button and he did it! His perfectionism comes out in the results...after all the swelling went down and the incisions healed, the expertise is evident. Compared to what some of my girlfriends have had done, regarding quality work, well let's just say I HIT THE JACKPOT! I am truly blessed to have had Dr. Anigian cross my path. Thank you so much!