Back to the Drawing Board! - Dallas, TX

Going through the "locate the right doctor"...

Going through the "locate the right doctor" process right now...its hard. I was told I am not a good candidate for lipo since I have the lapband! So my heart is really heavy right now! I am determined to get my body back! I have waited long enough...I have went to two other doctors for consultation for a tummy tuck. One said yes, now I just hv to save a few more dollars...other doctor said no, lose more weight and come back..never said how much more but ok.. thought 65lbs was pretty good..but guess not..

working it out

Still working on the pounds..

Hi Hun I'm a lapband candidate and diabetic and had lipo of flanks and abdomen with tummy tuck! I never got one single bruise and have healed super I'm 5weeks post op and returned to normal just 2weeks post op.. Good luck
Who have you seen?
James W. Ward, MD (need to lose more weight) Dr Deuber (so far the one i will be going with, but now i have to save more money total $8400) American Lipo Centers (said i couldnt because i have a lap band)
How did you chose those? Referrals or research, it's hard to find the right doc
Google doctors in Dallas, Ft Worth..then i set up consultations with each one...
Dr. Aly in Orange, California is the best!!!
I have a lap band also and all 7consultants have recommended lipo for me. The problem iv got is my metal port as it sits centre above belly button!! So muscle tightening is an issue. Some surgeons will move port and others won't.. It's doing my head in. It's very frustrating isn't it Hun Emma x
Yes it is..but I wont give up! But thank u so much for the comment. .lets me know im not alone..
For tummy tuck surgery, they prefer your BMI to be in normal range: 18.5-24.9. Definitely under 30 for maximum health and ease of healing of your skin incisions and other tissues. You can find a BMI calculator online, where you enter your height and weight. Hope this helps! Keep up the great work - 65 lbs lost is wonderful!
Thanks! I needed that info, because he just said lose more weight, not how much more I need to lose so your info was much needed!! I am still working out so hopefully I will be where I need to be by January! What to get it done b4 my birthday in February!!
You are very welcome!! Best of luck to you!! :-)