Amazing Doctor & Amazing Results - Dallas, TX

After 4 kids I could not get my stomach to look...

After 4 kids I could not get my stomach to look anywhere near where I wanted it to. I had a lot of excess skin and I knew I would never be happy with it so I decided to do something about it. I finally have a flat stomach and I love it! I also had some lipo done to my inner thighs.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I could not be more happy with the result of my tummy tuck or with Dr. Rai. He is such an amazing doctor with such a great personality. I felt so at ease with him right away. I knew he was a doctor I could talk to. He went above and beyond to make sure I understood everything and after the procedure he even came to my house to check on me! He and his office staff made the entire process so easy and so stress free. I am so glad I chose Dr. Rai for my tummy tuck. My stomach looks amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rai for any cosmetic procedure and if I ever do anything else I will not even look at other doctors.

Our babies sure do a number on our tummies!   I am glad you have such amazing results and are loving the new you.  How long ago did you have this done?