31 and 4 Surviving Kids. 4 Natural Births and 1 C- Section - Dallas, TX

I really needed to reward myself after having 5...

I really needed to reward myself after having 5 kids in 9 yrs . My tummy looked terrible and I was asked constantly if I was pregnant . This made me feel so bad . And I took that decision and I never regretted it . My doctor was awesome and he made feel at home . Am still getting there expecting the best in my results. So far so good.

One year post op

It's been a year since my surgery.. I have had a wonderful transformation and a boast to my self esteem.. I often tell my friends that If I find my self among tall super models , that I feel like one too.. It's been an awesome journey.. People say are you sure you have kids all I say is I get that a lot ...???????? .. My scar hasn't being as good as I would like it , but the feeling is priceless..
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

After reading the reviews on my doctor online, I knew he was the doctor for me . He was exactly what his previous patients said about him. Very very very good . Can't stop talking about him . I love him.. very great at his Job 100 percent dedication and expertise