Tumescent Liposuction - Pleasantly Surprised - Dallas, TX

I am 4 days post op full abdomen and pannus...

I am 4 days post op full abdomen and pannus liposuction. I had a BMI of 35 and was initially told I needed a full tummy tuck and liposuction or I needed to lose 25 pounds in one month. I read several reviews from real self doctors thats seemed harsh in nature to anyone who was obese.
First of all, EVERYONE does NOT want a completely flat stomach to walk around in a bikini!! Some people just want to tuck their shirt in, fit their clothes better, or just get on a plane and hear the seat "click" effortlessly!
With that being said. I understood I would still have my stretchmarks that I've had for 28 years and there may be some lose skin and the famous lipo is not a weight loss tool. I initially weighed 276 pounds in 2011 and now I weigh 235. After the procedure I experienced nausea and vomitting. I slept most of the day. I took pain meds one time on day two. My major discomfort has come from wearing the compression garment. I have thick thighs and trying to get that garment up has been a workout and I absolutely hate it. However, i have to continue wearing it. As of day 4 I had minimal swelling and absolutely no bruising. I purchased a pre/post vitamin kit and started two weeks pre. I also took a stool softener which helped tremendously. I been taking it easy, walking and doing deep breathing.
I learned so much from this site and it helped me prepare for this procedure! Do not go into it thinking you will be back to normal in 72 hours. It takes time and plenty of patience with the annoying garment.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr Long has been great. He goes into detail about everything he does and what he expects you to do to have a great result. He never promised anything that he did not deliver. He is also helping with weight loss.