Dr. Nathan Long Can Make You Look Like You Had a Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Dallas, TX

Dallas, Texas has some very good PS and then we...

Dallas, Texas has some very good PS and then we have some great ones. Part of the reason for this may have to do with the fact that they get alot practice on all the baby boomers and their children. I had gone to several doctors in the area and every single one of them told me that due to the elasticity in my skin I would not get the tightness nor the shape that would result from a tummy tuck. It was not until I visited Dr. Longs site did I have the confidence that it may be possible to get pleasing results.

I went to his office and had a consultation with his office manager and she arranged my appointment. I really wanted to get it done as soon as possible because I wanted to look good for my 40th b-day party in Miami and thanks to Dr. Long... I looked and felt wonderful.

I did have a few issues with seromas. This was due to my not following orders like wear your compression garment 24/ 7 for the first 6 weeks PO. I did not listen because I was in Miami partying like a rockstar for almost 2 weeks. Yes another NO NO. I was drinking and eating like I had some secret healing power that no of his other patients possessed. Boy was I wrong, when I got home I went in and they drain me right there on the spot and I was not a happy camper.

I was to make sure that I did not get infections and it worked out. I will have to find some photos and post them but in the mean time just go to his site and check out his results AMAZING!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad you got the results you were looking for, even with 2 weeks of partying! ;-)

It would be awesome to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.

Dr. Nathan Long

I was referred to him via Dr. Thornton Surgical Chair at Mercer Hospital in IL.