1 week post op update - Dallas, TX

I agree Debbie is the sweetest. American Lipo has...

I agree Debbie is the sweetest. American Lipo has a real asset with her.Still sore, but I seen a big difference when I left the surgery room. Im ready to get started on my training regimen, but Im still sore and this outfit you have to wear is to do gone tight lol..Before surgery I weighed 210.. Now I weigh 194. and still dropping.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  What areas of your body did you have lipo?
Upper n Lower Abdomen n Flanks.

10 Days Post Op

Hello All,
I'm starting to feel different pain now. Let me explain; I have a lot of pain, hatdness, n itching going on in my abdomen area. I feel series of lumps n little hard balls all over. I read other people's post and it seems to be a normal effect. Some have tried massages, which I have scheduled for this week. All in all; I still believe it was worth it 10days Post Op. Will check back in later.. Thanks for reading!!

I had liposuction with this dr and yes Debbie is sweet as can be but it is 2 yrs later and the reason I'm on this site now is to look for a revision specialist. My stomach is STILL lumpy bumpy and dents everywhere. It's horrible! I started out with the hardness a few weeks post opp and it has not gotten any better. Best wishes to you I hope your results are better than mine because the revision to get this corrected is pricy!!
congrats trish2k4, wishing you the best and it does sound like what you are experiencing is normal.
Dr. Quesrshi

Dr.Quesrshi was a true professional and worked extremely hard to achieve the results you are looking for. No one is a miracle worker, but Im satisfied.