Laser Lipo at American Lipo Center - Dallas, TX

Today i went for a consult at American Lipo Center...

Today i went for a consult at American Lipo Center in Dallas,Tx and i was extremely satisfied. The nurse Debbie was great and very informative, now that i have scheduled my surgery date i will meet the doc this week. I walked away knowning that after several consulta at many places that this was the one. Im scheduled for next week and i will update afterwards.
Hello! Im scheduled for lipo surgery on the 21st there as well. I agree Debbie was great, but still cannot find anything postive on the Doctor nowhere. Your the first comment I have found and would love to stay in touch. I will keep you posted on progress and you do the same please.
I couldnt either but i know a person that has the procedure done by him. I did check his credentials and he checks out to be a good internist. Nothing bad. I feel very comfortable with theor office just a little nervouse about the pain. Im going to post my before pics soon and i will keep you updated. Gopd luck to you
Kkjacs, So you know someone that has already had the lipo with Dr. Quershe? Thats great news, so the recommend was go I assume.? Just kinda got nervous after finding out he is a kidney doctor. But I guess a surgeon is a surgeon huh?

post op update

With almost a week in a can move around a lot better now. I'm still swollen and sore but I can see a great improvement in my body.

Update

Almost a week in and I'm feeling a little better, Still a little sore but I can get around better. I was see results, I believe I will be really happy with the end results.
Omg!! Please DO NOT use this doctor!! Debbie is sweet as pie and so is Dr. Moldrem! But... I had lipo done for the first time it was a good deal on the price but now I am stuck trying to find a good revision specialist (which is why I'm on this site now!! I have lumps and dents I am emarrased to show my stomach to anyone! I cannot wear my bathing suit anymore! My worst decision EVER! Please find another doctor I would not wish this to happen to anyone else! Not even my worst enemy! ( on second. Thought I would DEF refer her there) lol joking but so serious!!
Miss coco, I'm so sorry to hear about your horrible experience. However I'm very pleased with my results on my abdomen and flanks. I'm male 6'2 220lbs b4 Lipo and 196 after.. I have a two pac now lol.. Working on my 6-pack.. Hard work.
Happy for you! Keep up the good work u will get your 6 pack!!

2 mnth update

2 months out and i will say im somewhat
Satisfied. I didnt like the fact that when
I went back for my postop, i didnt even
See Dr Qureshi. I showed Debbie how
One side of my stomach was bigger than
The other. She recognized it as well took
Pics and told me not to gain weight and check back with her in 6 months. I see need for an automatic revision. It highly unlikely that i will return there. After all the horrid pain i went through during and after surgery i believe im just going to stick with the gym. Dont get me wrong i do see a difference but i believe it couldve been better.
I just got the procedure done on 06/22/2014 and it has been two weeks and I am loving the results.
How is your result going ?
How your result with lipo
Dr. Qureshi