Laser Lipo at American Lipo Center - Dallas, TX

Today i went for a consult at American Lipo Center...

Today i went for a consult at American Lipo Center in Dallas,Tx and i was extremely satisfied. The nurse Debbie was great and very informative, now that i have scheduled my surgery date i will meet the doc this week. I walked away knowning that after several consulta at many places that this was the one. Im scheduled for next week and i will update afterwards.

post op update

With almost a week in a can move around a lot better now. I'm still swollen and sore but I can see a great improvement in my body.

Update

Almost a week in and I'm feeling a little better, Still a little sore but I can get around better. I was see results, I believe I will be really happy with the end results.

How are things shaping up?
I had my flanks done at this location almost a year and a half ago. I'm 5'7" and 145. I just wanted some contouring of the flanks. My results are horrible. My flanks are wavey and uneven. I have always loved summer time and bikinis but now am so self conscience of the horrible dented back and sides that are now on my body. I agree with all the comments that the staff is great but this was the worst decision I have ever made. My right side has a jagged pocket that is above my hip. It looks horrible!!!!
Hello! Im scheduled for lipo surgery on the 21st there as well. I agree Debbie was great, but still cannot find anything postive on the Doctor nowhere. Your the first comment I have found and would love to stay in touch. I will keep you posted on progress and you do the same please.
I couldnt either but i know a person that has the procedure done by him. I did check his credentials and he checks out to be a good internist. Nothing bad. I feel very comfortable with theor office just a little nervouse about the pain. Im going to post my before pics soon and i will keep you updated. Gopd luck to you
Kkjacs, So you know someone that has already had the lipo with Dr. Quershe? Thats great news, so the recommend was go I assume.? Just kinda got nervous after finding out he is a kidney doctor. But I guess a surgeon is a surgeon huh?
Well my surgery went well. Im currently in alot of pain and i have ALOT of drainage. I can already see a difference in my body.
Hello, Im scheduled on the 22nd as well. I agree Debbie was great, but I have nit meet tbe Doctor yet and yours is the first positive comment I have found. I would love to follow ypur conmens. Keep posting please.
Very exciting, keep us posted!