Laser Lipo at American Lipo Center - Dallas, TX

Today i went for a consult at American Lipo Center...

Today i went for a consult at American Lipo Center in Dallas,Tx and i was extremely satisfied. The nurse Debbie was great and very informative, now that i have scheduled my surgery date i will meet the doc this week. I walked away knowning that after several consulta at many places that this was the one. Im scheduled for next week and i will update afterwards.

post op update

With almost a week in a can move around a lot better now. I'm still swollen and sore but I can see a great improvement in my body.

Update

Almost a week in and I'm feeling a little better, Still a little sore but I can get around better. I was see results, I believe I will be really happy with the end results.

2 mnth update

2 months out and i will say im somewhat
Satisfied. I didnt like the fact that when
I went back for my postop, i didnt even
See Dr Qureshi. I showed Debbie how
One side of my stomach was bigger than
The other. She recognized it as well took
Pics and told me not to gain weight and check back with her in 6 months. I see need for an automatic revision. It highly unlikely that i will return there. After all the horrid pain i went through during and after surgery i believe im just going to stick with the gym. Dont get me wrong i do see a difference but i believe it couldve been better.

I just got the procedure done on 06/22/2014 and it has been two weeks and I am loving the results.
Omg!! Please DO NOT use this doctor!! Debbie is sweet as pie and so is Dr. Moldrem! But... I had lipo done for the first time it was a good deal on the price but now I am stuck trying to find a good revision specialist (which is why I'm on this site now!! I have lumps and dents I am emarrased to show my stomach to anyone! I cannot wear my bathing suit anymore! My worst decision EVER! Please find another doctor I would not wish this to happen to anyone else! Not even my worst enemy! ( on second. Thought I would DEF refer her there) lol joking but so serious!!
Miss coco, I'm so sorry to hear about your horrible experience. However I'm very pleased with my results on my abdomen and flanks. I'm male 6'2 220lbs b4 Lipo and 196 after.. I have a two pac now lol.. Working on my 6-pack.. Hard work.
Happy for you! Keep up the good work u will get your 6 pack!!
Hi miss coco, I have heard this a few times now from various sites etc. about this doctor. I of course hope that kkjacs has an amazing result but if you do need a revision I highly recommend my dr! He is honest and super attentive! What kills me about ALC is you don't even meet the dr with your consult....I had a very in depth consult with my dr for over an hr. My best friend is about to have her breast aug done with him(one of her old implants bust) anyway she met with 5 PS in the DFW area,before I found setty,and she said that none of them have been nearly as thorough.
Thanks so much who Is your doctor?
Dr. Setty in mckinney,he is on here you can contact him your pics don't look like you would need a tummy tuck but I am not a dr, lol
Miss CoCo did Dr. Qwershido your surgery?.Anyway that was my doctor. @Gettingmebak - Oh yea I did struggle at first with not seeing the doctor during the consultation,but after reading kkjacks comments I decided to move forward; after all I was going to be awake and watching EVERYTHING..This was a very hard decision for me being a man and all,never doing this type of thing. Knead use to the old fashion way..THE GYM..Now Im glad I did . I will post my B4 n rafters for Yall.
Dr. Qwershi.. I hope so spelled that right. Search Yahoo he will come up in Forth Worth
I went and got massages, my lumps have just about left. Now i am still a little sore only on my sides
Hi @gettingmeback how much did you have to pay for a revision?
Sorry I was in Cancun the last week, I haven't had a revision yet....I am waiting for the full six months until we do anything
Where did you end up going for your massages? Yeah my sides hurt for a while, the arnica cream helps with thati buy it at walmart for $8.
My 1st Lympathic massage was about 1 month or more after my procedure and i felt great afterwards. Do you experience itching?
How are things shaping up?
I had my flanks done at this location almost a year and a half ago. I'm 5'7" and 145. I just wanted some contouring of the flanks. My results are horrible. My flanks are wavey and uneven. I have always loved summer time and bikinis but now am so self conscience of the horrible dented back and sides that are now on my body. I agree with all the comments that the staff is great but this was the worst decision I have ever made. My right side has a jagged pocket that is above my hip. It looks horrible!!!!
Hello! Im scheduled for lipo surgery on the 21st there as well. I agree Debbie was great, but still cannot find anything postive on the Doctor nowhere. Your the first comment I have found and would love to stay in touch. I will keep you posted on progress and you do the same please.
I couldnt either but i know a person that has the procedure done by him. I did check his credentials and he checks out to be a good internist. Nothing bad. I feel very comfortable with theor office just a little nervouse about the pain. Im going to post my before pics soon and i will keep you updated. Gopd luck to you
Kkjacs, So you know someone that has already had the lipo with Dr. Quershe? Thats great news, so the recommend was go I assume.? Just kinda got nervous after finding out he is a kidney doctor. But I guess a surgeon is a surgeon huh?
Well my surgery went well. Im currently in alot of pain and i have ALOT of drainage. I can already see a difference in my body.
Hello, Im scheduled on the 22nd as well. I agree Debbie was great, but I have nit meet tbe Doctor yet and yours is the first positive comment I have found. I would love to follow ypur conmens. Keep posting please.
Very exciting, keep us posted!