Laser Lipo at American Lipo Center - Dallas, TX

Today i went for a consult at American Lipo Center...

Today i went for a consult at American Lipo Center in Dallas,Tx and i was extremely satisfied. The nurse Debbie was great and very informative, now that i have scheduled my surgery date i will meet the doc this week. I walked away knowning that after several consulta at many places that this was the one. Im scheduled for next week and i will update afterwards.

post op update

With almost a week in a can move around a lot better now. I'm still swollen and sore but I can see a great improvement in my body.

Update

Almost a week in and I'm feeling a little better, Still a little sore but I can get around better. I was see results, I believe I will be really happy with the end results.

2 mnth update

2 months out and i will say im somewhat
Satisfied. I didnt like the fact that when
I went back for my postop, i didnt even
See Dr Qureshi. I showed Debbie how
One side of my stomach was bigger than
The other. She recognized it as well took
Pics and told me not to gain weight and check back with her in 6 months. I see need for an automatic revision. It highly unlikely that i will return there. After all the horrid pain i went through during and after surgery i believe im just going to stick with the gym. Dont get me wrong i do see a difference but i believe it couldve been better.
Dr. Qureshi