65 Year Old Male Wanting to Eliminate the Appearance of "Tiredness" Around the Eyes. Dallas, TX

I have completed 2 of 3 sessions of Sculptra...

I have completed 2 of 3 sessions of Sculptra injections. The 3rd session will be in approximately 5 weeks. The process takes approximately 2 hours from preparation of the injections to the time you walk out the door. I had approximately 15 injections on one side and 15 on the other. Lidocane was used prior to the injections and was a big help. Most of the injections were minimal pain that went away quickly. A few of the more sensitive areas were a little more painful but certainly nothing to be concerned about. Recovery was easy with some swelling and very light bruising in one location. I was able to return to work immediately. Highly recommend if done by Dr. Charles A. Wallace
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wallace and his staff of professionals are very focused on patient care and comfort. I have had 4 procedures done by Dr. Wallace and I have been extremely pleased with the results as well as the process. Dr. Wallace is patient and thorough and allows you to make the final decision after a complete discussion of the pros and cons associated with the procedure. Terrie and the other professionals represent Dr. Wallace very well. I would not consider another Dr.

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you are happy with the results so far?  Can you see a difference yet?
Yes although takes awhile for full results. Interesting that initial swelling (slight) gives you a preview of results for a few days, which are amazing. I have one more to go in 4 weeks and very pleased with results to date. My spouse sees more results than I do so far but when she points it out its obvious.
Let us know how that next appointment goes.  Subtle changes that take some time to see can be hard to really notice.  Did you take a before picture or have a good pic of your face that pre-dates the first Scultra injections?  Look at those pics when you are trying to see a difference and it might be more obvious.