Horrible Results - Dallas, TX

Dr Cochran is a nice person but the results of my...

Dr Cochran is a nice person but the results of my rhino I had with him are devestating, my nose looks very bad, I was so excited going in to surgery, but I feel very depressed now, my nose looks small pinched and upturned , the opposite of what I went in the surgery for, I likked his personnality when I met him,, but I hate the result. I know I need a revision, but I think I will go to someoone else for that. one more thing , everyone was sooo nice in the office until I started to complain about my issues, some ppl in the office do not like patients with issues.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

dr Cochran

Hi dianne111. I'm sorry you don't like your nose. Are you feeling better about it now? Did it settle?
Hi rozeroze. My nose still looks very bad . ( worse ) . I feel your pain . I saw your pictures . I understand how you feel but beleive me your doctor did a much better job than mine ( my nose is smaller thn yours) Yes,Your postop nose is different from your preop nose and you have the right to your body image. My nose was botched, it's deformed :(:'( .
Would you mind sharing pictures?
Try dr Richard Davis in Florida
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I also really liked Dr Cochran but was so disappointed in the final result. I had a revision but the end of my nose is also very upturned even after a year out. I want to see another doctor when I can afford to.
Hi Dianne, I am very sorry to hear how unhappy you are.  At 3 months post, you are still very early on and your nose will continue to change for 2 years at least.  You may find that once all the swelling has gone, and your nose becomes more defined, that you like it more.  I would love to see before and after photos.  I do hope that it gets better for you.  Hang in there.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I hope you find support from others in the rhinoplasty community.

You can find the revision rhinoplasty community here.