Horrible Results - my nose looks small pinched and upturned - Dallas, TX

Dr Cochran is a nice person but the results of my...

Dr Cochran is a nice person but the results of my rhino I had with him are devestating, my nose looks very bad, I was so excited going in to surgery, but I feel very depressed now, my nose looks small pinched and upturned , the opposite of what I went in the surgery for, I likked his personnality when I met him,, but I hate the result. I know I need a revision, but I think I will go to someoone else for that. one more thing , everyone was sooo nice in the office until I started to complain about my issues, some ppl in the office do not like patients with issues.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

dr Cochran

You are absolutely right !!!
Of course, surgeons can find all sorts of problems with your nose before the operation, but once they get your money they cant spot the problems anymore and say they're part of your imagination.
Hi dianne111. I'm sorry you don't like your nose. Are you feeling better about it now? Did it settle?
Hi rozeroze. My nose still looks very bad . ( worse ) . I feel your pain . I saw your pictures . I understand how you feel but beleive me your doctor did a much better job than mine ( my nose is smaller thn yours) Yes,Your postop nose is different from your preop nose and you have the right to your body image. My nose was botched, it's deformed :(:'( .
Would you mind sharing pictures?
Try dr Richard Davis in Florida
HE IS THE BEST
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

He has years of experience and after visiting a handful of "top notch doctors" in TX, Chicago, and more he was hands down the most knowledgable, caring dr. period. He spent four hours with myself and my daughter. Never minded phone calls (many after consultation). He even e-mailed my daughter right away when he was out of the country. We are a few weeks out of what ended up to be a very extensive rib cartilage revision and yes it is very swollen but you can see how fabulous it looks and getting better every day.
And here you are again promoting Davis. You have total of 4 posts and every one of them trolling for unhappy patients on this site and promoting Davis. Shame on you!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

He is not Madden! Stop promoting him. Do you work for him? The only posts you post is promoting Davis. And not one single post about anything else. Today alone you have posted 5 posts promoting him. This is just sad very sad that a doctor has to do that.
I do not recommend him at all to anyone sorry. Davis is not top notch.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I also really liked Dr Cochran but was so disappointed in the final result. I had a revision but the end of my nose is also very upturned even after a year out. I want to see another doctor when I can afford to.
Hi Dianne, I am very sorry to hear how unhappy you are.  At 3 months post, you are still very early on and your nose will continue to change for 2 years at least.  You may find that once all the swelling has gone, and your nose becomes more defined, that you like it more.  I would love to see before and after photos.  I do hope that it gets better for you.  Hang in there.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I hope you find support from others in the rhinoplasty community.

You can find the revision rhinoplasty community here.