So Happy! Researched For About Three Years - Dallas, TX

I researched the procedure and doctors for about...

I researched the procedure and doctors for about three years. I chose Dr. Cochran after reading these reviews and confirming his credentials and I'm so happy I did! I am three weeks post-op and I love my new profile. I was a bit swollen (more so on one side than the other) for two weeks but now look great and am out and about. Of note, I returned to work on Day 11 still with some swelling, tenderness, and the scar (open rhinoplasty) still healing, but I noticed a huge difference in decreased swelling and the scar healing by Day 14. I am definitely more confident regarding my profile and am slathering on the Mederma for the small scar (it seems smaller everyday).

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cochran and his staff were incredibly helpful and kind. I drove across three states for the surgery and only met him face-to-face the afternoon before scheduled surgery. He definitely put me at ease that afternoon and again in the morning before surgery. I'm so glad I finally went through with this surgery. It is scary of course, but if you find a surgeon you can trust, and know that they WILL do an excellent job, it is well worth it.

Wow, you must've had a lot of faith to go that distance for your surgeon. Glad it went so well for you.