Crooked Nostrils and Unlined Philtrum - Dallas, TX

I had surgery 6 weeks ago and although I believe...

I had surgery 6 weeks ago and although I believe my Dr. is probably one of the best in Dallas and given the reassurance that my healing is normal and once settled my nose should be aligned and even. I have big concern that the crooked nostrils still have not changed from the initial concern but worsened. I also never had an unlined philtrum pre op and now you can see from the photos that it is not even with the tip but leaning to the right. I would like to reconfirm through other experts if they agree my nose will not settle as it looks now and if so what should I do if my doctor keeps telling me everything is fine?
Do not want to disclose

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I think you look really good right now. You could have uneven swelling.

Also, you might want to post a question with photos to the Doctor Q&A community here. Doctors generally don't peruse the reviews.

I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your journey. So sorry you're distressed about your outcome at the moment, but please try to be patient. You're still in early days.