Rhinoplasty - Dallas, TX

I got rhinoplasty to remove a hump on my nose, now...

I got rhinoplasty to remove a hump on my nose, now I actually wish I'd never done it. This nose looks longer and kinda like a "hoo" nose. I'm not sure if I'm just very over critical about my nose, or if it does actually look bad and big. I also can't breath our of my nose. I want to get another procedure but everyone I ask day I'm crazy and i shouldn't, but of coursei don't think they're telling me the truth. I wish someone would just tell me without thinking they'd hurt my feelings. I really would like to know the truth please.
Should I do another procedure?

I think your nose is great.
I love the scooped look. I wanted mine to be more scooped.
if you build up the dorsum it will make the tip look more in proportion i think. Have u tired fillers? U are a beautiful girl regardless
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. Does your surgeon say this could still be swelling? I think your nose is cute and you are super pretty, but if you can't breathe well and YOU'RE not happy, that's no good. Please keep us posted on what you decide to do!
The tip and nostrils look big to me. The right profile is completely different than the left profile. Of course if you provide the before photos we can compare and see if your nose has been improved.
Hi.I think yuor nose been shortened its makes nose tip looks bigger.I had same situaition.After shortening my nose his looks biger when before.Your nose not so bad what people stare at you but i think yuor dr too much shave your breatch what why you cant breadch and shortened i think yuor tip.But hardto say without before pics.And ic you think about revision i can say Richard Davis good and maybe Cochram in Texas but his only about 7 years exsperience.And one girlf say this dont take complicated noses.Sorry for my english
monigarcia I can tell you from consultations from both dr C and Dr Davis. Dr Davis has about 30 years experience, and is board certified in facial and reconstructive surgery. I believe Dr. C board certified as an ENT. I do agree with liudmila, dr C does not have nearly the experience and in my opinion does not have the artistic ability that Dr. Davis has. Experience is crucial when you are talking about revision. We went with Dr. Davis and we are very happy with our results. Good luck to you and please please do your research carefully. Some Drs. get there reputations from being "chosen from a world renowned Dr.) but that doesn't cut it for me. Be very careful. Best of luck
If you can show us before pics we can judge your procedure better