he ruined my face & life! - Dallas, TX

I went to see Gunter and he passed me off ....

I went to see Gunter and he passed me off to Dr. Cochran. I was reluctant but Dr. Cochran promised me a fairytale and delivered a nightmare. I woke up during surgery to the loud yelling of the two doctors. After surgery I looked like a freak. It felt like he glued a brick to my face with all the manipulated cartilage . He ignored the pictures I brought in and what I told him I wanted and just did what he wanted to. It looked like I had a mask on after surgery. One nostril was smaller than the other and ended up collapsing. The opposite side had a bulge on the bridge that never went down. On top of it I got an infection that scarred up, looking like I had buggers in my nose at all times! To think...one reason I went in for a revision was to gain a bit more symmetry ...what a punch in the face now...literally. I honestly felt my life was raped. I am no longer the pretty girl I was before surgery. If I see any of my pre-surgery photos, I cry. my life now is the saddest, darkest, loneliest place you never want to think of. I hope you read this and realize this man does make very bad mistakes. I never thought I would be one of the people with the "bad" surgery, but I definitely am. It can happen to you.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon