Rhinoplasty to Help Breathing After Breaking Nose Many Years Ago - Dallas, TX

I was waking up almost every morning with a...

I was waking up almost every morning with a headache because I sleep on my side and my right nostril was blocked. My cardio instructor is always screaming "breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth". I could not do that. Dr. Meade referred me to Dr. Cochran because he is an ENT and a nose plastic surgeon. It has been almost a week and I have a splint. Very little bruising and I can breathe great. I had a problem with the antibiotics and pain pills and Dr. Cochran's nurse was able to make the correct call and have me quit the meds. These people know their stuff.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Consultation in office. During consultation, Dr. Cochran used a 3-D imaging machine to show my anatomy and how he would perform the procedure and the likely outcome of my appearance. Spoke briefly before surgery. It was obvious to me that he knew who I was, had reviewed my case before I saw him at the surgery center and knew exactly what he was going to do to my nose and how he was going to do it. Very thorough. I did get sick from the anesthesia and my blood pressure spiked after surgery. Three days later I was having trouble with the meds prescribed and Dr. Cochran's nurse took me off the antibiotics and pain pills, recognizing that they were causing me more harm than good. I feel great now. Dr. Cochran and his staff are top notch.