Rhinoplasty to Help Breathing After Breaking Nose Many Years Ago - Dallas, TX

I was waking up almost every morning with a...

I was waking up almost every morning with a headache because I sleep on my side and my right nostril was blocked. My cardio instructor is always screaming "breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth". I could not do that. Dr. Meade referred me to Dr. Cochran because he is an ENT and a nose plastic surgeon. It has been almost a week and I have a splint. Very little bruising and I can breathe great. I had a problem with the antibiotics and pain pills and Dr. Cochran's nurse was able to make the correct call and have me quit the meds. These people know their stuff.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Consultation in office. During consultation, Dr. Cochran used a 3-D imaging machine to show my anatomy and how he would perform the procedure and the likely outcome of my appearance. Spoke briefly before surgery. It was obvious to me that he knew who I was, had reviewed my case before I saw him at the surgery center and knew exactly what he was going to do to my nose and how he was going to do it. Very thorough. I did get sick from the anesthesia and my blood pressure spiked after surgery. Three days later I was having trouble with the meds prescribed and Dr. Cochran's nurse took me off the antibiotics and pain pills, recognizing that they were causing me more harm than good. I feel great now. Dr. Cochran and his staff are top notch.

thanks for sharing! I would also love to see photos! congratulations.
I hope your recovery goes well. I had a revision and now I can breathe well through my nose. It's a blessing. Looking forward to seeing your photos!
Glad i went well , but i m luttle confused .you said it was a revision in another post . It sounds like a primary in this one .
Glad it came out well! Though, it sounds ad if your procedure was a primary, not secondary revision procedure, yes? Just clarifying. Would love to see pictures!
*as
Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm glad you are having a good experience I hope you get the result you want. Did you request anything in particular? (Ex hump removal, dorsal augmentation) or was it mostly functional?
It was mostly functional, but I had a broken nose from 1987 that looked like the letter C on my face. Now it looks natural. He had to straighten it and open things up inside for me to breathe. The result is wonderful. I will post before and after photos tomorrow.
Looking forward to see the photos!