Revision Rhinoplasty-I Shouldn't Have Waited So Long! - Dallas, TX

I had a rhinoplasty done in 2000 and I had a bump...

I had a rhinoplasty done in 2000 and I had a bump on my nose that I didn't like and I wanted to remove that. After the surgery, I noticed that my nose was significantly smaller and the tip was pinched in and overall I wasn't pleased with it. I felt it looked like I had a nose job and I was expecting a more natural look. I didn't know there was anything I could do about it until a few months ago when I found the Gunter Center online. I read about Dr. Cochran and how he specializes in revision rhinoplasty and all he does is noses. I looked at before and after pictures and read about how they can take cartilage from your ear or ribs to build back the cartilage in your nose. I made an appointment for a consultation and meet with Dr. Cochran. He took pictures and looked at my nose and confirmed what I thought that the previous doctor took too much cartilage out and my node now had no support. He showed me what my nose would look like after the revision surgery and I made an appointment. I had the surgery about 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I feel like I look like myself again and this is the nose I envisioned having after the first surgery. Dr. Cochran said after the surgery that my nose was worse than he even realized but he fixed it by taking ear and scalp cartilage and now it is supported and looks beautiful! I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Cochran and his staff. The surgery went great and the recovery was not bad at all. The nurses were wonderful and helpful throughout and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would recommend the Gunter Center and Dr. Cochran to anybody and if you have had a bad nose job and are not happy with the results I would recommend revision rhinoplasty. It is worth every penny!

Hi, hope your healing is great! sorry for asking again, it s just very nice to find such great revision experience fixing issues that many of us who are seeking revision have. It would be very generous of you to share details of the actual surgery and photos ( in private or just the nose) to show us the great result .that would give us hope and a better idea on what to expect. very nice revision like yours can give hope to many many people with pinched collapsed nose. it's too bad that you only have one post on your profile which is your review . would love to know little more. thank you
Would you mind posting photos?
Happy it went well . Can you share pictures please . My nose is small and collapse after my primary . Thank you
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cochran was wonderful and specializes in revision rhinoplasty. Since I had a bad experience with another doctor for my first rhinoplasty and I wasn't happy with the results, I wanted someone who specialized in this. Dr. Cochran only works on noses and uses new methods such as ear cartilage and rib cartilage grafts to rebuild the nose. I finally have the nose I always wanted and couldn't be happier with the results.