Finally Made my Appointment! - Dallas, TX

I finally made my appt with a very experienced...

I finally made my appt with a very experienced plastic surgeon in my area. I went for the consultation yesterday and told him I want to look less tired. I went in thinking I probably want restylane under my eyes and in the marrionette lines. The doctor pretty much agreed (without me mentioning where I wanted it) but he said that he doesn't do injections in the tear trough area - he does it in the upper cheek area and it will fill in that area below the tear trough without causing the possible problems that can occur (ie, tindall affect, etc). Is this what other docs say? I have no idea. I walked in pretty worried still (but very obviously wanting to do this) and left convinced that I will do it. I had taken ibuprofen throughout the week so I held off on injections yesterday and made my follow up appointment for two weeks from now. I bought the arnica and bromeleine (sp?) to prepare and hopefully minimize bruising or swelling. I'm excited though! I can't wait to get it done... Can anyone here tell me if they have had the injections of restylane (or other filler) to the upper cheek area to help improve the under eye area? Thanks!